and people say anime is shit.
i cant believe i even have any tumblr followers thank u friends
lot of people on here care too much about their anesthetic. just let the doctors take care of it
my favorite snapchats i have ever sent
A windows phone could literally predict the future and I would still want an iPhone
This myth—that feminine dress is primarily designed to attract male attention—exists for a single reason: It enables the societal-wide sexualization of women. After all, if we believe that she wore a pretty dress today because she is trying to pique men’s interests, then suddenly catcalls, sexual innuendos and ogling seem legitimate (because she was essentially “asking for” that attention). And if she says that she is not interested in a man’s sexual advances, well then she must be sending “mixed messages,” because she was clearly trying to “tempt” or “tease” him given the way she was dressed.
When you notice beliefs (in yourself or in others) that have no *clear* empirical evidence for them, always ask yourself, whose interests are being served?
allow myself to introduce… myself
Love this concept. the pose, the color scheme, the caption… interesting perspective
This is really important to me. I just got out of an abusive relationship, and I hope that no one ever has to feel like I did.
I don’t do sex, and I don’t do abuse. But this seems important, spread this yea?
I have really complicated feelings about this kind of thing. Because it’s a good cursory guide, but…
BDSM and abuse can co-exist. It’s not a “one or the other” sort of question. Someone can (this is not theoretical, I’ve seen it) respect limits in scenes but fly into unpredictable rages outside them. Or they can bully people into “consenting” to play with them. Or they can hide their abuse in BDSM trappings and language and say “BDSM is not abuse” because hey, there was black leather involved.
The graphic seems to invite that kind of inverse logic: that something is BDSM therefore it is caring and consensual, rather than something is caring and consensual therefore it is good BDSM.
Certainly BDSM isn’t inherently abusive, but it can get tangled up with abuse in ways that are hard to plot on a two-column chart.
sweet dreams are made of bees
who am i, i’m made of bees
everything is made of bees
these are the cutest omg please
- redbean ice cream: ideal partner
- greenbean Popsicle: smth im jealous of
- mochi ice cream: what i look for in a friend
- banana popsicles: 1 memory i have of you
- mango ice cream: a tumblr ship
- strawberri froyo: top 3 insecurites
- mint choco froyo: 3 things im proud of
- cookies and cream froyo: 3 things you can do to make me automatically like you
- vanilla: how i found your blog
- orange ice cream: something ive always wanted to tell you
- green tea ice cream: a blog that reminds me of yours
- jasmine tea: an unpopular opinion that i have
- orange tea: a secret that i've kept
- oolong tea: my first love
- strawberry tea: favourite outfit
- milk tea: current fashion obsession
- bubble tea: fashion pet peeve
- strawberry iced tea: your best feature
dashcon 2015 outfit ideas